rose for detroit blog
Detroiters making a difference for kids, stories about our partners, and provocative columns. Find it here.
- Technology makes math fun in Osborn program
- Youth Development Resource Center to build data capacity of grantees
- In third try, Detroit 8th grader designs a winner
- More than $4.5M committed in new grants to improve outcomes for Detroit kids
- Neighborhood leaders challenge candidates, residents to take on Children's Agenda
- $10K scholarship established in Carol Goss’ name at U-M School of Social Work