rose for detroit blog
Detroiters making a difference for kids, stories about our partners, and provocative columns. Find it here.
- Tonya Allen: Quantifying hope for young men of color
- Part 2: Tonya Allen answers critics of CFDS recommendations
- Part 1: Tonya Allen answers critics of CFDS recommendations
- Skillman Foundation grants $500,000 to support summer employment for 5,000 young Detroiters
- Foundation hires Maria Woodruff Jordan as Vice President, Operations & CFO
- Broad-based coalition of Detroit leaders forms, calls for role in improving Detroit schools