COVID-19 News and Resources
The Skillman Foundation team is working remotely to support Detroit children, families, and the organizations that serve them during this critical time. Our office will be closed until conditions are safe for our team members and community partners to convene.
How to reach us
Phone: (313) 393-1185
- Caring for our kids during COVID-19
- How can Detroit educators learn how to transform their classrooms? Ask the students.
- Bridging the digital divide for Detroit students: First fund of $23M launches
- Economic lessons from the pandemic
- Payroll Protection Program and SBA Fund Application Assistance
- Crisis Communications for Nonprofits & Foundations During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Response Fund Partner Profile: The Yunion
- Tonya Allen on One Detroit
- 7 Ways You Can Help Your Community During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Detroit High School Seniors, We’ve Got You! Quick Answers to Your FAQs