COVID-19 News and Resources
The Skillman Foundation team is working remotely to support Detroit children, families, and the organizations that serve them during this critical time. Our office will be closed until conditions are safe for our team members and community partners to convene.
How to reach us
Phone: (313) 393-1185
- Governor Whitmer Releases MI Safe Schools Roadmap, Directs School Districts to Develop Return to School Plans
- “We Must be in It for the Long Haul”: Black Foundation Executives Request Action by Philanthropy on Anti-Black Racism
- Governor Whitmer Appoints Educators, Parents, Students to COVID-19 Return to School Advisory Council
- Caring for our kids during COVID-19
- How can Detroit educators learn how to transform their classrooms? Ask the students.
- Bridging the digital divide for Detroit students: First fund of $23M launches
- Economic lessons from the pandemic
- Payroll Protection Program and SBA Fund Application Assistance
- Crisis Communications for Nonprofits & Foundations During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Response Fund Partner Profile: The Yunion